Forums

Topicfriendship day status

• Fri 4th Aug 2017 - 11:23am

on this day hundreds of people change their profile picture to celebrate friendship day so today we are going to share happy friendship day dp for whatsapp. so download this images and change your dp to celebrate friendship day 2017. actually we know for what are you looking for so already we have collected more than 30 plus hd friendship day 2017 dp for facebook and whatsapp. so you can change your dp to celebrate friendship day.Friendship Is One Of The Most Beautiful Relations Of All. Without Any Fuss, Confusion, Tangles And Commitment Life Becomes A Cake-Walk If You Have A Hand Of A Friend To Hold On. It Is A Divine Blessing Of God. Friendship day is a day celebrated across the world in celebration of the wonderful relation called friendship. It is a time to wish all friends, so this is the latest friendship day facebook status for your friends. wish them by share with your friends.in this section you can get best best and amazing hd friendship day 2017 images for whstaspp. these images are in hd quality so you can send this images to your friends and family to wish them happy friendship day 2017. even you can use his friendship day images for whatsapp too. you can change your profile picture with this. you can share this images on social media like facebook, twitter snapchat etc..even you can download this images without any hesitation. so for what are you waiting download this images and wish your loved ones.

happy friendship day English status

in this section we are going to share some best friendship day shayari in hindi .i m sure that you guys loved it. you can use this friendship day shayari 2017 in hindi to wish your friends and family. so share this happy friendship day 2017 status to your friends and wish them a very happy friendship day 2017 . we have also shared best friendship day status in hindi. i m sure you guys liked it. this is the best way to wish your loved ones.

Kabhi kabhi dosti me b duriya aa jati h
    Phir b succhi dosti dilo ko milati hain..
    Voh dost hi kya jo kabhi naraj na ho….
    Par succhi dosti hi dosto ko manati hai

Kyun muskilo mein sath dete hain dost
    Kyun gumo ko baant lete hain dost……
    Na rishta khun ka, na hi riwaz se bandha
    Fir bhi Zindagi bhar ka sath dete hai dost

Dost dil ki har baat samajh jaya karte h,
    Dukh sukh k har pal mein sath hua karte h
    Dost toh mila karte hain taqdeer walo ko,
    Mile aisi taqdeer hr bar hume dua karte h

“To be depressed is to be lonely;
    to have a friend is to be happy…”
    Happy Friendship Day

There is nothing better than a friend,
    unless it is a friend with chocolate.
    Happy Friendship Day

A good friend will help you move.
    But best friend will help you move a dead body.
    Happy Friendship Day

• Tue 15th Aug 2017 - 3:00pm

Great post once again submitted here. I showed this post to everyone at the write my paper site and they all loved reading this post as well. This is certainly some great work from the writer here.

• Mon 4th Dec 2017 - 11:02am

It is an extraordinary site.. The Design looks great.. Continue working like that!. refinance home appraisal

Please register or login to post forum replies